Typesetting and Design of Printed Material
Japan Communications can assist in creating printed material in Japanese to promote your organization, product or service to the Japanese market. Our specialists are experts in creating effective materials in Japanese. From the initial translation to copywriting, template design, typesetting, print file preparation and printing, JC handles all or any part of the development process.
Japan Communications' in-house team of professionals maintain quality, keep costs down and deliver a customized solution to match your needs. Existing English language material can be localized (translated, edited and formatted for the Japanese market), or new Japanese material can be developed from scratch.
Japan Communications specializes in the English to Japanese localization of:
- Business cards, Brochures, Pamphlets, Flyers
- Product and Corporate Directories, Annual Reports
- Letters (Document formatting)
- Books, Manuals, User Guides
- Posters, Signage, Banners, Advertisements
Formatting of Electronic Media
Japan Communications formats Japanese for a wide range of software programs and electronic applications. Here are a few examples:
- All Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint presentations
- Corporate Video Voiceovers for AV files
- Print-ready or web-optimized PDFs
- Graphic files such as Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXpress
- Specialized document types such as FrameMaker, RoboHelp and Visio
Contact JC for more information.