Comprehensive Cross-Cultural Services
Japan Communications has supported clients in their many and sundry endeavors in Japan for the past 30 years. We know that the success of your relations with Japan demands more than bridging the language barrier. Indeed, successful relations with Japan hinge on a deep understanding and skillful management of cultural subtleties. Whether you strive to form a new business strategy for the Japanese market or to implement an existing one, we are here to guide you every step of the way.
We offer numerous services that include but are not limited to the following.
- Cross-Cultural Communications
- Specialized Japanese Language Instruction
- Professional Placement
- Market Research
- Marketing materials
- Customized solutions and business services
- Academic consultation and assistance
Contact us to find out how we can help with all your transactions with Japan.
We are here for you
Japan Communications is here to help with all your Japanese language and communications needs. Here are a few of the ways we’ve helped others.
- Supported student exchange program negotiations between Japanese and Canadian universities
- Helped European and Canadian solar power companies break into the Japanese market by translating materials, assisting with office setup, and conducting negotiations with clients and vendors
- Reviewed and selected documents in need of translation for litigation by the Canadian government
- Provided coordination and interpretation services for a Canadian television crew’s journey through Japan
- Provided coordination, interpretation, and research services to various Japanese media companies (NHK, Fuji Television, and others) in the United States and Canada
- Acted as a temporary customer service arm of an IT company that lost its technical support team in Japan
- Designed, produced, and operated pavilions for travel trade shows in New York, Montreal, and Toronto
- Helped a Canadian company purchase a domain name owned by a Japanese company by conducting research and facilitating negotiations between the two parties
- Planned and produced various cultural events, including jazz concerts, theatre presentations, Japanese cultural events, company anniversary events, and others